Find, Profile and Report on Privilege Security Gaps
A lack of visibility and control over privileged accounts, users, and assets could leave you exposed to a damaging data breach. That visibility often begins with a simple discovery exercise. However, many organisations just don’t have the time, ability or manpower to quickly scan their environments to determine where their biggest privileged account risks might be. So, they end up performing some ad-hoc discovery on their own. But this approach is too risky. What happens if something gets missed?
Target Your Most Significant Privilege Risks
Utilising the most powerful Privilege Discovery and Reporting Tool, we are able to quickly find profiles and reports on user accounts, SSH keys, default or hard-coded passwords, assets and more across any-sized IT environment. It can run on any system, displays key metrics in an easy-to-read dashboard, and provides simple reporting for executive stakeholders and auditors. With the Privilege assessment tool, security leaders have the visibility to take immediate action on their most critical privilege gaps.
- Quickly find and count user accounts, local accounts, SSH keys, Windows and Linux groups, default and hard-coded passwords, and more
- Comprehensive network-based discovery reduces risk, ensuring that no accounts, users or assets are left behind.
- Displays high-level metrics on credentials, accounts and assets in a dashboard format for clear review and analysis by stakeholders.
- Generate an easy-to-read, customized HTML or Excel report displaying the accounts, keys, and systems exposed to the most risk.
- Helps you make informed decisions on how to immediately reduce the risks to privileged access.
Register your details on the form and we will follow up with you soon.